Wednesday's newspaper-collecting was fun. Sounds weird especially when it's an arduous task carry the newspaper. A few layers is light, i know. But one big stack is heavier than you can expect. And i don't know how the hell Darren can spill his newspaper onto a puddle of water, lol. Most of the homes weren't answered by our call, strangely. I supposed it's good, cause i'm still suffering cramps until now.
Played Basketball today, and i'm way off-form. I was shooting air balls most of the time, for god-knows reason. A sharp contrast to last week's performance. At least i made a few block, which is my job.
Now i suddenly remember, congrats to Darren for (possibly) being the tallest guy in Singapore. I'm ain't exaggerating, even the nurse said it was "over the extreme". So next time when you wanna take something beyond your reach, ask darren for help, haha.
What popped out today?
----------//-----------
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment