I planned to go play some basketball tonight, but can't find anybody, so i'm here blogging. Still despo for basketball.
Have been slacking during the first week of june holiday. Supposing it's normal right? I'm human, you know? And i need a break, and some kit-kat. But maybe i slack a little too much when i end up getting stuck to playing maple recently. Then something suddenly hit me of what gaming addiction have done to me when i was sec 2. Lol, at least i'm now safe to say i'm not playing much computer games, but right now i'm lacking motivation to study. I don't feel like doing some brain-torturing stuff, don't feel like playing games and don't feel like sitting in the living room staring at the sky, and letting myself rot, althought i have throughout the holidays of my life. I feel restless like arctic monkeys. Maybe i'm crazy, haha, i don't know. Perhaps meditating will do. I hope i start revision soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment