I finally bothered to update.
My SA1 really sucks. I mean like.. i studied like hell but results still sucks like hell. Okay lah, except for bio which i missed A1 by one blardy mark. Bryan still pwned me
The most perfect example of "effort reaps nothing" was AMaths. Mrs Teo released 2 Amaths paper on AceLearning. Motivated to do well in Amaths this time, i took the effort to print it out and do. I completed all the question, except 1 or 2 which i need some guidance. It gave me quite an amount of confidence that i can do well for Amaths. Instead, an F9 slap me right back onto my face. Mdm Ching was disappointed. Today, she finally couldn't resist the urge to ask me why it end up like this. For a few seconds i felt completely speechless, cause i myself don't even know what caused it. Maybe it was because a lack of sleep, or my brain somehow became stupid that very day of examination. Just like Emaths. Being in Band1, the only target that can be accepted is a distinction. To my anguish, i got a B3. Its difficult not to feel sad, seriously. 30 marks worth of careless mistakes, its hard to swallow.
Like i said, maybe some kind of curse made me stupid that day. Now Chinese O'lvl is coming. You bet. I'll be praying hard everyday not to get the same results again.
I have wounds all over my body and now its raining salt.
So much for it, because there's always someone out there better than me. So much for a hapless and helpness soul.
I have made a shot post long again. Fantastic. I'm off to anger-management.
What popped out today?
----------//-----------
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment