What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy week

Hello again. I'm back from bintan. In fact, i'm back few days ago already. Just that i am too lazy and too tired to blog. But anyway i've just changed the whole layout of the blog, it's nice and simple. Guess i still prefer simplicity. I'll be setting up another blog "Bamboo Forest" . But nothing woohaa actually.

Back to my blog. I really enjoyed alot during the 4days at bintan. This is the best camp ever. I learnt alot about leadership, and the acknowledgement part was touching. Had great fun with DPA peeps, and especially the last morning(in kelvin's room)! DPA peeps rocks! Must keep in touch!

Went to the IT fair show the next day with Hafiz, Nicholas, Pierre, and others. What the fish, shouldn't have gone there. The laptops were so bloody cheap.

The next few days were spent recuperating of course. Leg cramps was really irritating, sit down also pain. Damn.

I went to my school to collect my O'lvl. And the result are back to haunt me! An ugly D7(for humanities), which totally stands out from the rest of the As and Bs. Me and my old buddies played basketball, and it was complete insanity. The sun was simply too hot. Even my soles heated up until it was unbearable. Some of us then went to CX's house to play. As usual, something broke down. It always happens when we visit his house. This time it was the internet modem.
The last time, it was the curtain. I know the handrails at his house became loose also, (and many more things). Guess we are too destructive, LOL. Now only left me, Alex, KunYing, Nic, FaSiang, Kwang Yong, Marcus, CX, and JunTat. Too many random activites to describe. After a few hours, we then went to play pool. Alex paid the game for me as a birthday gift. THANKS!

Had a great day catching up with old buddies.Thanks for all the fun for my birthday.
Having 4E2 BBQ tomorow, woohoo!

No comments: