What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Damn, i got 3 presentation next week. I thought i could catch my breath after finishing my project, but i still have to practise my presentation cause i carries high marks. But never mind, it's better that reading DEAD BOOKS.

Just got enrolment package. After tuition grant, the fee i have to pay is 1000+, and it's for every academic year. Expensive, but it's education after all. I still got plenty of form to fill in.

One more week to camp at Bintan! I can't believe my eyes when the camp coordinator showed us pictures of the resort. It's looks so grand and luxurious. Can't wait for the camp. But it's not all about fun but because it's a leadership camp, so don't be jealous guys. And yes, finally my first leadership camp! Wohoo

And to 4E2 peeps, i miss you guys.

p.s: i'll be revamping this blog so don't be alarmed.

No comments: