What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Friday, January 11, 2008

I had finally found time to post some cool pics taken 2 days ago. That is how busy i am... Anyways, Bryan and Chandruff taken part in the Micromouse competition. I then realised this game is just one of the dozens of competition taking place in Science Centre. Singapore Robotics Games is said to be the biggest robotics competition at national level. The scale of it was huge! I get to see all kinds of robots that i never imagined of it. It was cool!

We had a briefing by Bryan and Mr Azizi, which ended up talking funny jokes as usual. Marcus was even taking a video of it, haha. After that, we took all the necessary equipments and board the bus.

Photobucket
Six-legged robot. Resembles like a scorpion when it moves.

Photobucket
Micromouse; the one we took part. The robot had to navigate the maze by its own.

We lost the competition. But i kinda expected it cause bryan seen a little over-confident. But overall it was a fun experience and there no room for emo-ing over a loss.

We later board the bus back to school. This time it was Danial crapping out all the jokes. I never stopped laughing! After contacting Mr Azizi, we meet up to have dinner at Sakura. I savoured every piece of beef and salmon i had.

Photobucket

Great times and memories.

No comments: