What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today's so sucky. Schedule's so tight, i can't finish my homework everyday without fail. Luckily i quited gaming, otherwise i don't know if i'll become a robot or not. Lols

After school today, i stayed in school with Kenneth to do revision together, but considering the immense amount of homework today, we decided to do Chemistry worksheet in our classroom. I just can't seen to get the right answer everytime. So many terms and definition between biology and chemistry are so similar yet so different. I'm still not convinced i'll pass these two subjects even though i tried to study real hard. Then kenneth keeps complaining...

"die lah! My bio sure fail!! So many things i get wrong."

I swear i'm gonna kill him if he gets higher marks then me. XD That's what i told him actually.

After the school servant chased us out of the classroom. I quickly asked Kenneth some maths question, then rushed for night class.

Night class! This cat must be mentioned. He almost followed me home after cuddling him. ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: