What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Okay, i'm bored. Lets talk about....yesterday? which was the CCA orientation day.

It was frustrating, to be frank. There was heavy downpour, and we couldn't really use the volleyball court. I waited for like an hour plus before our orientation started. Yi Rong gave me flyers which was supposed to be distributed to the Sec one. I was quite shy at first and hesitated alot, i don't really like to talk to strangers. But still, i have to, otherwise i'm ain't a grown-up boy.

Here's the most humiliating part. I talked to the sec one"s and told them about volleyball, and even attempt to give them the flyers. But they totally blank me, as if i'm talking to the wall. Not even look at me, not to mention there was no "no thanks" said. I can't really do anything if they still have that mentality, because i'm not talking to the air.

Well, i don't really want to point finger.

No comments: