What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another new Chapter

Recap

Had an enjoyable time with TM exco 10. But during my term with them, my results dropped quite significantly. I guess I only have myself to blame. Sometimes I wondered how things could have been different if I stayed with Lifeguard Corps. Maybe my results could have been better? Maybe I could have performed better without my hiatus in swimming? I don't know, I don't have a time machine. But is it worth for the time spent with great friends like hafiz, sofian, kim and others? To be honest, I wanna say yes, but, these things, only time will tell. I haven't been in touch with them for quite sometime. But regardless they will have a special place in my heart. If I have one in theirs, It will be one of the greatest things for me.

I went back to lifesaving after my exco term, got to know new peeps, and honestly, i still feel at home with them. If anyone were to ask what's my biggest regret, it's my 1 year absence in Lifeguard Corps. Yes, I had fun with my precious friends at TM exco, but truely my heart still belongs to swimming, and Lifeguard corps. It will be the first and the last CCA i'll have. (i still feel like a jerk for being MIA when they were going through tough times, like closure of pools and suspension of the club)

And that's the thing, I don't know how people handle 2 or more close cliques. I can't handle. And maybe also partly because I prefer to put in 100% commitment at one thing, at one time. TM peeps, Lifeguard corps and YEP peeps. These cliques are precious to me. For now, my commitments are with Lifeguard corps, but I hope other cliques know they have a special place in my heart, and even if we are not hanging out as often we like to, we'll still think of each other in out minds. Nevertheless, the only way is to spend quality time with them. I am trying really hard now.

On a different note, I lost my specs today. I may look like I'm not bothered by it, but i seriously am. Just one of those shit that happens to me, and left me wondering why shit always happens so often with me.

i thought doing to do this lifeguard duty enables me to earn extra allowance for my mum, but i ended up losing my specs. Everytime i take a step to acheive what i want, the world just push me back 2 steps. I know people are gonna say "hang in there, it will be alright" and everything, but for now, i just wanna sit down and mourn.. cry...

No comments: