Back, with fatigue, and eyebags. Busy, as usual. Yesterday's NE Show 1 was.... emotional? It's the best NDP I've seen. Most of the shows didn't bring out the emotions singapore had when we became indepandant. This one did. And to cap it off, everyone were singing the national anthem in the middle of a downpour at the end of the show. I was singing too, standing beside an army personnel. Words cannot descride how proud I am of Singapore. Guess i'm gonna work my socks off for YOG.
Back to now, TONS OF DAMN BLOODY HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS WAITING FOR ME TO DO. I was thinking of hitting the gym, cause I need to train my arm for upcoming Lifesaving BM test. And I'm gonna win a medal for LGC in whatever way I can. So...
That's all I have. See you in a month's time. I've got work to do.
What popped out today?
----------//-----------
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment