What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rush Hour

*blows dusts away*

Okay, I know I haven't been blogging for a really long. I have been busy with quite alot of things, and there's too much happenings during the past weeks for e to post it here now. It would probably be a few more weeks before I post again. As you know, juggling 5 modules with 4 CCAs is not easy as you think. But who give a damn anyway when nobody really read this dusty blog, lol.

20th June is youth lifesaving competition, a little nervous about it. Toastmasters has been fun, Voices In Noises is coming up. Looking to volunteer in entreprenuer club's events when common test ends. Thinking of quiting Adventure Seekers for Song Composing Club, Volleyball, or Culinary Club. And oh, I'm quitting NDP usher.

But first, I have to mug for common test. So see you later!

No comments: