A quick post.
Not a bad start in poly life. I made a couple of friends in Organic Chemistry module class (and practical this friday, woots). IS Comm today was not bad, lecturer was humorous and people were quite open. Hope to get to know them well. But stress is slowly crawling up my neck. We probably have to do a 90sec speech next week, with a couple of simple assignments to complete. And presentations to be done at the end of the module, as usual. I hope my experience in NPP comes to good use.
And I got a dilemma, on whether to continue LifeGuards or not. It's going to be tough to pass BM test and get a lifeguard cert, which means i have to train pretty hard on swimming. I prolly need a few months, and I currently to not have enough commiment to it, mostly because it will be draining my energy and affect my studies. First training and I've already 'hit the wall'. Test cost $50 too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
What popped out today?
----------//-----------
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment