What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Friday, April 4, 2008

Late post. I've been super busy these few days. Well, when i have ever said i'm free? Lol. SA1 is coming and i still haven started my revision. Homework as usual - never ending.

I thought i did not so good for SPA, cause i used the wrong syringe, until Kenneth aka Carrot told me about what he did..
1) he wrote the results in mins.
2) plotted wrong for one of the points on the graph
3) drew a best fit curve with an error point
4) wrote totally rubbish answer for "comment on your results" question that i don't feel like typing out
5) got 13% for solution B -__________-

I really rofl when i heard him complaining (his actions was so funny).

It's been a turbulent week. man, i'm so short of money. Have to pay for this and that.

I wanna do well for my SA1! Study study study

No comments: