So sorry for not blogging these few days, cause i have been busy with work. Not to mention every bit of energy has been sucked out from every of my cells. I feel like a vegetable now.
Went to gym on friday after school. I met up with Edwin and Jian Yong as usual and trained together. Surprisely there wasn't much people at there. I could see a row of unused running machine. Just went i was going to the locker to get my water bottle, i saw Winson! His shirt was like... very sweaty. The gym administrator offered to give him fresh cloths to avoid getting cold in the air-conditioned room, but he rejected. Then he was kind of shocked when he saw me and Edwin. The next thing i knew was he left the gym before i finish my workout. After that we went to the toilet to wash up before going to compass point. We saw Winson again, this time with Jun Qiang and Jian Han. Saw them holdin' rackets, guess they were playing badminton. I tried to talk to Jian Han but he was like in his own world with Winson. Plus he gave me that stupid nerdy look, urgh!. Seriously, if he's not a gay, why so dependent on someone? It's not the first time i seen him first-hand following winson so tightly, excluding in school. He was like following Winson so tightly even when exiting the toilet. I can swear to you they were just millimeters apart. Well....forget it.
Yesterday's dragon boat training was fun! Although it rained, somehow it stopped when we were warming up. After training, me and some guys went to Hougang Point to eat. I walked home after that with Jian Long and Bao Cheng, enjoying our bubble tea.
Till then.
What popped out today?
----------//-----------
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment