What popped out today?

----------//-----------

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy chinese new year everyone!! Today's the first day of chinese new year. I just spent the whole day visiting relatives. Coincidentally, all three house that i visit to have a dog, so you can say i spend more time playing with the dog than chatting with relatives. XD. Did i mention my ang baos? i practically receive so much i had to squeeze it into my pocket.

Forget about that, i got a hangover today after drinking wine and champagne. My relative offered poured some wine which he said that it only can be brought at airport. He pour onto three cups, and i took one. I tasted it and frankly speaking, it was nice. So i continued to take a few more slips while looking at the wine bottle. The bottom label reads "20% vol", but i didn't care much. The next thing that happened was i started to feel dizzy. I assumed it was not very serious, so i accompanied my mum to visit another relative.

Upon reaching, i was offered champagne. Lols. I drank a cup, and began to feel more dizzy as if my head is spinning. In the end my mum stopped me and my uncle have to drive me home.

Don't try what i did. Whahaha.

No comments: